Please see the invitation (below) from our friends in Turkey for all children from all over the World to join in their “Finger in the Pie” project. Good luck!
2015 INTERNATIONAL ÇANAKKALE CHILDREN BIENNIAL
We invite all children from all over the World to participate in the project called “I have a finger in the pie” which will be produced a part of the 2nd International Çanakkale Children Biennial, Turkey, to get involved in this artwork that will be produced on the concept of peace.
We are different and we love our differences. We believe that we may be friends despite all boundaries. We know that we can end wars and bring peace to every corner of the World together. We have a finger in this pie, too.
If you want to have a finger in this pie, follow the steps below:
1. Choose which one of your fingers to use.
2. Decide on what kind of character you turn your finger into.
3. Draw your character on your finger. You can use all the colours that you want.
4. You can decorate your character with the materials and objects that you want.
5. Take a photo of your finger (if possible at high resolution)
6. Send the photo of your finger with your name, surname, your city and country to: email@example.com
(Please see attached illustrated samples for finger decorating ideas!)